Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hang on a minute...

Umm... just before I go I have a lot to tell you... (I am in hospital again... yes I know!!)  That's not the half of it though, but as it is now 1.20am and I have only got to Day 2 in the Hospital and today is Day 9 in my story to you, I will have to finish that Post another time... So... hope you will come back again (hopefully for the really last time that I put a Post on this blog).
I am taking a long time to close it down and say "goodbye" I know, but I just have lots to tell you.  Talk soon.
Hugs n Blessings from Sue xx

4 comments:

  1. Get well and keep talking. Love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Donna. I realised that I make no sense in this last Post, I meant that I am at Day 9 here in the hospital, but only at Day 2 in my Post about what has happened... so I will work on it some more when I can, and publish it soon. I really appreciate your continued support Donna. It is really nice to know that there are people out there who dont think I am a total idiot and/or a failure at whatever I do or say. (I refer to the person who sent me the email which in turn made me want to close this blog). Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue first off I am so sorry to read that you are in hospital....but to read that you have had problems with an email is even worse...can I help in any way???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for your concern Peg. I am really touched by everyones words of encouragement and care. Unfortunately there is nothing anyone can really do to help me. I just have to accept that this person does not have a very high opinion of me and what I do or say. But when all is said and done, that is really their problem, not mine. Thankfully I dont have to see them very often. Hugs from Sue xx

    ReplyDelete