Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Hmmm... what has happened now??

Hi Everyone, well, I guess you will just have to be patient while I work out what has gone wrong with the size of my writing on my blog, and the fact that you can only see a very small amount of the pretty roses on each side.
We have been having a bit of trouble with our computer... I went to a link that must have had a virus and we lost all our photos that we had stored since last July!!  Hubbie was cross with himself for not doing a back up for so long, or putting everything on a USB or whatever they are called.
So he has had to do a lot of "playing around" with stuff, and doing various scans etc., to get back what we could, but due to that (well, I think it might be due to that) lots of my "stuff" looks different.
My hotmail looks odd, and now my blog looks wrong too.
Oh well.. not very important in the scheme of things I guess.
I guess we will have a bit of a "play" with things, and hopefully get it back to how it is supposed to be.
Talk to you again soon.
Hugs n Blessings from Sue xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment