Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Changes to my Blog

Just a quick message to anyone looking at my blog - I know you cant really read the text that is in blue at the moment.
I cant work out how to change it at the moment, so I am waiting until Dawn from As Sweet As Cinnamon and I can get together to work on my blog together, as Dawn has had her blog for a lot longer, and understands lots more than me.
But if there is anyone out there in "blog land" who can tell me how to change the colour of the text that is in blue, I would be happy to hear from you!
I also wanted to say that I have taken away the photos of my family and my new house, as I will have "pages" where I can keep some photos, rather than have them on my blog, as I really just want to concentrate on more quilting/embroidery/stitchery items that I am working on, as I try to finish off some of my UFO's. You too can get more motivation to finish your UFO's off too by joining the new blog that Dawn and Vicki have put together called Sew Its Finished. So why not join too, and watch as everyone gets some things finished!!
Hugs n Blessings from Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment