Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thanks!

I want to send a big thankyou to Khris from Sew Prim Khris today for all her help in teaching me how to set up pretty pictures on my Blog. I am new to the Blog world, and am learning new things all the time. I love reading other people's Blogs and wonder how we ever managed without computers and the internet.
I am stuck at home quite a lot due to health problems, and the laptop helps me feel connected to other people. I find this especially true of quilters, and I also want to thank Dawn of As Sweet As Cinnamon for the encouragement she gave me to take up quilting in the first place.
I love to quilt now, and I am just so thankful that I have learnt this wonderful craft which gives us the freedom to express ourselves in so many ways with colour and design.
I have heaps of designs in a little book that I add to constantly, but as yet I havent actually created anything from it, although reading other people's Blogs, and seeing the fabulous designs they have created themselves certainly encourages me to step outside my box, and create a design of my own....watch this space!
So, thankyou to everyone who has helped me along the way, they dont all have Blogs, but they know who they are, Peta, Annette, Fiona, Cheryl just to name a few - thankyou, thankyou for all your help and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment