Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friends Swap

Well, I have my friend for my Friends Swap (thanks Khris) - her name is Melissa, and she live in the USA outside of New York - (how "swish"!)
We have just started to get to know each other through some emails, and I am looking forward to seeing some photos of her and her family.
I think this friends swap is great fun! I hope we remain in touch once it is over.
How about all you other Friends Swappers? have you made contact with your friend? I am already starting to try to think of things I could buy which would be a bit unique and will be okay to be posted overseas.
Also - thankyou "Miss Crafter" for adding to my followers - I tried to send you a message, but somehow I couldnt get it to work - so maybe you might like to send me a message, and then I can reply to that.
My husband and I had a very busy day today minding our 2 little granddaughters from about 3pm until 7.30pm as my daughter went to update her special First Aid Certificate needed for teaching.
I think we managed quite well with an almost 3 year old and a 5 month old, but we both came home exhausted! ...lol...
The little one was so cute, blowing bubbles and gurgling at me - she is the image of her mother as a baby. Holding her and looking at her dear little face just took me back 29 years to holding my oldest daughter, oh my goodness how time flies by so quickly!
Speaking of time, it is now 2am, so I must go to sleep!
Byeeee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment