Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Our Christmas

Hubby and me (+ Oscar) on Christmas Day
My dear Dad aged 87 was able to come to our house too
Hubbie's Mum aged 92 stayed with us Christmas Eve night & Christmas night
Our youngest daughter with her hubbie, and my Dad. They are expecting their first baby in March next year, and we are all very excited. The 5th great grandchild for my Dad.
 Well, "Hi Everyone!" I just thought I would share a few of our Christmas photos with you.  We had a wonderful Christmas, sharing time with our family.  I was so pleased that my dear Dad was able to come over to our house for Christmas dinner.  Hubbie's Mum came on Christmas Eve day, and stayed until the day after Christmas, so that was lovely too.
There is a lovely photo of our youngest daughter & her hubbie with my Dad too.  They are due to have their first baby in March next year, and we are all very excited about it. I will be sure to show you lots of photos of the new baby when it arrives.
Here is a photo of Sugarplum, and of Ladybird, our 2 granddaughters from our oldest daughter & her hubbie.  I dont have a photo (yet) of my oldest daughter & her hubbie, as I seemed to have misplaced a few of my Christmas photos while I was doing this post.... hmm I wonder if it could have anything to do with the fact that it is actually 2.50am here at the moment!!  (I am having trouble going to sleep... again).
One of the many cute photos of Sugarplum clutching a gift from her Aunty

Oh so cute little Ladybird with her gift from the same Aunty
Ladybird needed Grandpa's help to put her Beanie Baby to "sleep" in the bag


So I hope you all had the chance to share some special time with your family too over Christmas, or soon after.  We are now looking forward to spending New Year's Eve with our good friends Dawn from As Sweet As Cinnamon and her hubbie.  We spent last New Year's Eve with them too, and didn't leave until after 2am!!  We cant stay that late this time though, as we are on the "welcome" roster at our church the next morning.  I know we will have lots of fun and laughter with them though, and we will see the New Year in together.
I have been asked to be the Craft Co-Ordinator at our church starting from next year, so I am planning lots of activities for the ladies.  I am looking forward to the fun and friendship ahead.  I will tell you more next year, and show you the things we make, and perhaps have some tutorials for you too.
So, I wish you all a very Happy & Prosperous New Year full of fun, friendship, love, health and laughter!
Love and blessings from Sue xx 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas with your family. Wishing you a happy new year Sue.

    ReplyDelete