Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Block Swap

Yay! I received in the post on Tuesday, my very first block in the Christmas Block Swap.

Thankyou to Crafty Pug for my lovely block, as well as extra Christmas fabric, and a very cute Christmas card too. I feel very spoilt!!



Doesnt this Christmas block look just fab! I love it! The photo doesnt really do it justice, as you cant really see the sparkly bits very well.
Now I must get a wiggle on and do my Christmas block for Crafty, as well as my November block of pretty colours.
It is so much fun, and it really does spur me on to get to the sewing machine and get the blocks created for my swaps. If you want to join too, just click on the advertisements on the right hand side of my blog, a bit lower down. Thanks again Crafty Pug!

2 comments: