Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Nanny & Grandpa new Bubs
Here are some photos of the new baby in our lives.. our gorgeous new Grandson!!
I would love to tell you his name, cos I think it is really lovely, and it suits him... but of course it is not a good idea to use real names on blogs, especially with anything to do with children.  So I will have to think up a cute "nom de plume" for him, but for now, I will call him Bubs.
So here are a few photos of this sweet, darling little boy that we have been waiting for for ages, as our daughter and her husband were happy to let us know the sex of the baby as soon as they found out.  I will have to be on a steep learning curve, as I am not used to little boys... I have two girls, and my oldest daughter has 2 girls... so I will be learning all sorts of new things I guess.


Proud Mummy and Daddy
My very first cuddle!  He is so gorgeous

He looks like he is smiling in this one!

We couldnt get over how long his fingernails were, so I asked hubbie to take a photo, and it turned out to be one of the most gorgeous photos of his hand held in mine (notice his little bruise on his face?  From the forceps.. needed to help him arrive)

Another one with Mummy & Daddy

Isn't he just ADORABLE!!


Mummy is smiling, but she is VERY tired!!

A quiet moment with Grandpa...

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all of you! A very beautiful baby, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he is just adorable! A beautiful family... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou to everyone for your kind words and good wishes, I will pass them on to my daughter & her husband. Of course we think he is a beautiful baby, but just looking back at the photos, I really do think he is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!! (Apart from my two granddaughters of course). Especially considering those photos were taken when he was only about 17 hours old. Hugs n Blessings from Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous photos. Once again, congratulations to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Sue, he will be a joy to your life - congratulations.

    ReplyDelete