Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

I Won Something!!

Hi Everyone!  Well, what do you know, I have won a Jelly Roll called "Flurry" in the Wantobe Quilters Game on over at Sew We Quilt!!
See my little orange block on the right advertising the fun!
The jelly roll has been donated by 1 Choice 4 Quilting and they have a fabulous website and a blog, so go have a look at what they have to offer if you have never seen them before.
I am SO THRILLED!!  I often enter Giveaways and things, but this is the first time I have ever won anything.
It makes me want to "share the love" so watch this space, as I think I might have a Giveaway again myself for my loyal followers (and any new ones) soon :0)
It has brightened my day, and I cant wait until I am able to drive again and get out and about back to my quilting groups and classes to get stuck into making some quilts/tote bags/finishing UFO's etc., etc.,
You can still join in the fun at Sew We Quilt with Madame Samm - so go have a look, and tell her I sent you.... okay??
Hugs n Blessings from Sue in Oz xx

5 comments:

  1. As you know, I am so THRILLED for you. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    I am a recent but regular customer of 1Choice4Quilting and can't recommend her highly enough. Choice, customer service, speed,and of course prices - all brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Flurry is a wonderful line of fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies!! I love it when you leave me a comment :0)
    I somtimes think that I am just raving on to a big black hole... and then you leave me a comment, and it is much more fun!
    I am off to bed in a minute, as it is after midnight here. Hubbie is already in bed, and Oscar is snoring, fast asleep on a rug at my feet ha..ha.. he does sound funny! Hugs n
    Blessings from Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win! Little things like this always brighten your day don't they!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely!! I am SO excited to actually WIN something!! Now I cant wait for it to arrive, and for me to "play" with it, and work out what I want to make using it... hmmm... lots of ideas come to mind. Watch this space! Hugs n Blessings from Sue xx

    ReplyDelete